I’ve been really busy lately so thats why I haven’t posted as much.
jheissjr made me notice that with so many experiments I didn’t actually etch any copper and that there was the possibility that the paint left some kind of residue that would prevent the copper from being etched.
“Some people suggested residue is left on the copper after burning which prevents the copper from being etched.”
So I grabbed on of my failed boards with the etched paint by the laser and threw it on the acid.
So this was the result:
I didn’t clean up the paint very well and some got into the etched tracks so here is a close up so you can see that it was really etched
My flickr plugin broke with an update so I had to fix the pictures hope. Hope every thing is correct now